Welcome to Ad Age’s Wake-Up Call, our daily roundup of advertising, marketing, media and digital news. If you’re reading this online or in a forwarded email, here’s the link to sign up for our Wake-Up Call newsletters.
- How to produce actionable content throughout the marketing funnel
- How TikTok, Twitter, Snap are upgrading ad tools to help drive brand sales
- Google’s Topics API: Advertisers share concerns about topic diversity and other potential challenges
- Nielsen miscount costs TV networks at least $350 million, trade group says
- AT&T profit tops estimates as it braces for wireless slump