Welcome to Ad Age’s Wake-Up Call, our daily roundup of advertising, marketing, media and digital news. If you’re reading this online or in a forwarded email, here’s the link to sign up for our Wake-Up Call newsletters.
- Mozilla tests Bing as the default search engine for 1% of users
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- Watch: How agencies need to rethink recruitment—with UM’s new chief diversity officer