Many top players, including Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, chose not to participate due to the risk of a coronavirus outbreak.
- Watch Studio 30 Presents: Why Plus Company is betting on an agency ‘un-network’ model
- Watch Studio 30 presents: The duality of the CMO: The two halves powering the whole
- A look at Publicis Groupe’s 2022 U.S. diversity data
- How Blue Moon beer founder is marketing new cannabis beverage—including a subversive Spotify playlist
- Google rich results guidelines now prohibits weapons, recreational drugs, tobacco & vaping products and gambling-related products